Company name: A.E. RAMASSÀ
Company address: Edifici NEC – Carretera de Ribes, 4 Office 105 – 08520 – Les Franqueses del Vallès (Barcelona, Spain):
Tax Identification Number: G-61558391
Sports Organisations of Catalonia Registration Number 9745
A.E. Ramassà is the owner of the website you are visiting and is solely responsible for user data processing, henceforth the protection of personal data ensures compliance with the current legislation in terms of protection of personal data LOPD-GDD 3/2018 and EU GDPR 670/2016, as well as the regulations on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE) henceforth information on processing is provided below:
This website is not authorised for those under the age of 18 who are not rightly authorised.
Personal data submission and registration
Purpose of processing data
The data requested shall always be appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for their purpose. As a user you certify that all the data you provide on these forms is reliable, true and relevant for their purpose. In terms of the form or section, the information will be used for the following purposes:
1. For the purposes listed on each page which include the registration form, contacts, enquiries or similar.
2. To meet requests and to tell you about our activities, to make you a member, player, partner, or volunteer, to keep up with orders or any type of request made via any type of contact on our website.
3. To provide our users with a subscription for our publications, press reports or blogs.
4. To draw up statistics for business purposes.
5. To send commercial communications concerning our services, news or promotions, as well as those of companies who work with A.E. RAMASSÀ, via any electronic, postal or telephonic medium. These third parties will not have access to the data, this being information on products and services concerning our sector.
Conservation, confidentiality and transfer of data
Your data will be processed with maximum confidentiality by all our team members or employees in any phase of the services we provide, your data will be used exclusively for the purposes aforementioned.
A.E. Ramassà herby guarantees that your data will not be given or communicated to a third party, except when legally required or when this cession is protected by law, or if it is necessary to complete the service requested. If you want to remove your data from these premises, we will respect your decision.
Your data will be kept during the time frame needed for the purposes aforementioned, as well as the time frame described in the relevant legal obligations. If you send us commercial data, your data will not be cleared unless you request a cancellation.
Legal grounds for the processing of your data is set out for your own consent or for a contract completion.
Third Party data incorporation
Exercise of data
You can always contact us by post, to our corresponding office A.E. RAMASSÀ, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, including a photocopy of you ID Card or any document that allows us to identify you, in case you want to exercise your rights of data protection. The rights you can exercise are the following:
1. Access rights, amendment, portability, and deletion of your data, as well as restriction or opposition to processing.
2. The right to make a claim to supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if deemed appropriate.
3. The right to cancel our subscription services, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com, including SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION in your enquiry.
4. The right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any moment, as long as it is possible. Albeit this cancellation cannot be reversed.
Acceptance and consent
A.E. Ramassà has adopted all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee security of the personal data you provide us. Thus, preventing change, loss or non-authorised processing or access. Notwithstanding the above, the user admits and accepts that Internet security measures are not one hundred percent secure.